Questions about eStatements or bank hours?
If you forget your Internet Banking password, simply click on “Forgot Passcode?” in the Internet Banking login box and follow the prompts to reset your password. Or call Decorah Bank Bookkeeping at (563) 387-5230. You will be asked a few questions to verify your identity before we assist you with your password concern for security safeguards.
Congratulations! If you are an Internet Banking user, it’s easy to let us know. To change your address, log in to Internet Banking > USER SERVICES > CHANGE CONTACT INFORMATION and follow the prompts. Or call Decorah Bank Bookkeeping at (563) 387-5230.
You should change your passcode on a regular basis (e.g. every 90 days) to maintain the strictest security. To change your password, login to Internet Banking > USER SERVICES > SECURITY SETTINGS > CHANGE PASSCODE and follow the prompts. Internet Banking requires complex pass codes – click TIPS/HINTS while in Internet Banking to learn more about creating secure passwords.
For your security, we cannot accept a request to change your email address by email. If you are an Internet Banking customer, be sure to keep your email address current in USER SERVICES > MANAGE ACCOUNT > CHANGE CONTACT INFO.
Paper statements are no longer necessary once you have access to eStatements. you have the option of choosing to print the eStatement from your personal printer from within Internet Banking. If you opt to have paper statements snail mailed to your home you may be accessed a $1 paper statement fee.
eStatements are housed securely in Internet Banking. Be sure to be logged into Internet Banking – then follow these six steps:
- Go to your “Accounts” tab, change the “Select Account” drop down menu to the Account Number you would like to use as an eStatement.
- Click “Select Action” drop down, choose “Statement”.
- Click “Go” button.
- (First Time Only) Review both the Electronic Disclosure and the eStatement Enrollment Agreement. Check both boxes and click “I Accept” button.
- (First Time Only) On the next page you will be asked to enter a key code. The key code is referenced in the red text in the displayed agreement. Enter the key code and click “Verify”.
- You’re done! Once the eStatement Viewer opens, select the date of the statement you wish to view.
Repeat for each account that you would like to receive an eStatement.
Don’t have an Internet Banking account? – click here to complete our online application.
Deposits taken at lobby or drive-thru facilities will process the same business day. Internet banking transactions made after 5:00pm will process the next business day. ATM and telephone banking transactions made after 6:00pm will process the next business day.
We have several ATM locations in Decorah and in Cresco. For a complete listing visit our ATM page