Helping You Get Your Identity Back
We understand the countless hours of frustration that can result from having your identity stolen. That’s why we’re here to lend a helping hand.
Decorah Bank checking account holders and their resident family members1 have direct access to fraud specialists who can help get their lives back in the event of fraud or identity theft.
Our fraud specialist services powered by Identity Theft 911®, a leader in identity management and fraud education, include:
- If your wallet or purse is lost or stolen
- If your home or mailbox is burglarized
- If you find suspicious charges on your credit or debit account
- When getting married or divorced; after the death of a loved one; before military deployment
- Anytime you need identity or fraud assistance
- Click here to set up your free annual credit report
Identity Theft Resolution
- Unlimited personal assistance from your assigned fraud specialist throughout restoration and resolution.
- Direct assistance with filing a police report, plus a comprehensive case file to assist law enforcement and claims’ handling.
- Preparation of all documents and phone calls needed to resolve identity theft, including place credit file fraud reports.
Document Replacement Assistance
- Fraud specialist can help you obtain copies of any lost, stolen or destroyed documents or identification.
- Call after a natural disaster or fire or while traveling overseas for assistance.
While no one is immune to identity theft, education and awareness are your best lines of defense. That’s why you have access to daily updated news alerts regarding the latest scams, in-depth articles, monthly newsletters and a wealth of preventative tips.
1Decorah Bank’s Identity Fraud Assistance is available to a spouse and/or immediate family member under 26 years old, who lives in the household.