A Minimalist Guide to Exceptional Checking
While others may make you jump through hoops and choose from confusing options, Decorah Bank & Trust knows how to keep it simple.
We have a variety of checking accounts with many different features and benefits… just pick the one that’s right for you!
The ease and convenience you’ve been looking for.
Discover More & Compare Our Checking Accounts (PDF, 375KB)
Receive the highest interest rates available on checking accounts in the area, and enjoy the benefits and convenience of knowing your information is safe and secure.
Discover More About eChecking (PDF, 275KB)
Enjoy the many benefits of an interest earning checking account.
Discover More About Interest Checking (PDF, 375KB)
Welcome to strong beginnings to a healthy financial future for account holders through age 25. Check out the three levels of 1-2-3 Banking here.
Special perks for checking and savings account
owners age 50 or better.
Make the switch to Decorah Bank today! Call us at
(563) 382-9661 to speak with one of our banking specialists.
To activate Decorah Bank & Trust’s (DB&T) eStatements, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- SCOPE AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. When you sign the eStatements Enrollment Form, you are consenting to the electronic delivery of selected account statements, notices, and disclosures. Your decision to receive your statements electronically will remain in effect until amended by you or until this Agreement is cancelled. If you experience equipment failure and you are unable to retrieve your e-mails, you may obtain a copy of any statement on paper by calling DB&T’s Bookkeeping Services at 563-382-9661 or by sending a written request to: Decorah Bank & Trust, Bookkeeping Services, PO Box 380, Decorah, IA 52101.
- NOTICE AND PLACE OF DELIVERY. Decorah Bank & Trust will deliver documents to your current e-mail address. You will receive your statement as an attachment to an e-mail. When you click on the attachment you will be prompted to enter a Password. You must notify us immediately if your e-mail address changes. If your statement is undeliverable to all e-mail addresses given for two consecutive months, account(s) statements will revert to a printed statement and the image presentation used in the previous printed format. To submit a change of e-mail address, call DB&T’s Bookkeeping Services at 563-382-9661 or write Decorah Bank & Trust, Bookkeeping Services, PO Box 380, Decorah, IA 52101. Confirmation will be sent to your old e-mail address and to your new e-mail address.
- PASSWORD. Your password will be at least eight (8) characters, using a combination of letters and numbers. If you wish to change your password you can do so by calling DB&T’s Bookkeeping Services at 563-382-9661 or writing Decorah Bank & Trust, Bookkeeping Services, PO Box 380, Decorah, IA 52101.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.
a. Equipment/Access requirements:
• A PC or Mac with access to the Internet
• An active e-mail account
• Adobe Acrobat Reader™ 6.0 or higher (free software you can download)
• Immediately notify us of any change in your e-mail address
You are solely responsible for the cost and maintenance of such equipment. You represent and warrant that you have the equipment and access capabilities to receive documents electronically.
b. Protect your Password. You are responsible for the use, protection and confidentiality of your password, as well as other account numbers, account information, and e-mail address information. Please notify the bank immediately if you become aware of a theft, loss or unauthorized use of your personal information
c. Open and read your documents. You are responsible for accessing, opening, storing, and proper disposal of your documents. Documents contain important and legally binding notices, information and conditions. You are responsible for promptly notifying Decorah Bank & Trust if any documents you receive are not accessible, or are incomplete or unreadable.
- PAPER STATEMENTS. Upon signing up for eStatements you will no longer receive paper statements. In the event you request a paper statement applicable fees will apply.
- CANCELLATION RIGHTS. You may cancel this agreement at any time by calling DB&T Bookkeeping Services at 563-382-9661 or writing Decorah Bank & Trust, Bookkeeping Services, PO BOX 380, Decorah, IA 52101. You may cancel eStatements delivery at any time. Decorah Bank & Trust will not impose any fees for cancellation of eStatements delivery. Cancellation is effective at the next statement cycle after receipt of your cancellation notice.
- OTHER CANCELLATION RIGHTS. Decorah Bank & Trust may also cancel this Agreement and your access to eStatements for any reason.
- AMENDMENT OF AGREEMENT
a. Decorah Bank & Trust reserves the right, at any time to amend the terms of this Agreement. The bank will notify you of any amendments to this Agreement (including any changes in the hardware or software required to access and retain documents) by providing notice to you at your e-mail address or by postal delivery or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
b. You will be deemed to have accepted any amendments to this agreement made by Decorah Bank & Trust unless you cancel this Agreement prior to your next statement cycle.
- VIRUS PPROTECTION. Decorah Bank & Trust is not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses that you may encounter. We encourage our customers to routinely scan their PC and diskettes using a reliable virus product to detect and remove any viruses. Undetected or unrepaired viruses may corrupt and destroy your programs, files and even your hardware. Additionally, you may unintentionally transmit the virus to other computers.
- LIABILTIES. Decorah Bank & Trust does not foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. Therefore, the Bank makes no warranty that eStatements delivery will be uninterrupted or error free. The Bank is not liable for any loss or damage arising from (a) your failure to comply with the eStatements Responsibilities (b) interruption in eStatements delivery due to problems with your equipment or errors/delays in communication and transmission lines, or (c) any occurrence beyond the Bank’s reasonable control.
- By signing the eStatements Enrollment Form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.