Your Future Just Got Brighter
Whether you’re looking for fresh financial ideas for yourself or your family, we can help pave the path to financial solutions that make sense for your lifestyle. If you are ready to make your financial life easier, it’s time to call or visit with us.
Rich Reiser, CFP® holds the Certified Financial Planner™ certification that ensures adherence to the strict standards of the CFP Board as well as personal commitment to provide competent and ethical advice.
Put Rich Reiser, CFP® practitioner, to work for you and you will be able to invest with greater confidence.
Investment services include:
- Retirement Planning
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks & Bonds
- Estate Planning
- College Funding
- Life Insurance
Call to schedule your no-obligation appointment with:
Tel: (563) 382-9661
202 East Water St.
Decorah, Iowa 52101
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with Decorah Bank & Trust Company. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through Investment Centers of America, Inc. and affiliated insurance agencies are:
- Not a Deposit
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not insured by a federal agency
- Not guaranteed by the bank
- May go down in value.
- Subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and (CFP) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent
(a)satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
(b)are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
(a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
(b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
3. Representatives are registered to offer securities in the following states: IA, WI, MN, AK, CA, FL, MO, OR, PA, TX, WA.