Expert Advice, Personal Attention
You’ve worked hard to create a life of financial stability, now it’s time to let the wealth you’ve built work for you. With just a little bit of planning, your hard-earned assets can be managed effectively and passed along smoothly to the people and causes you care deeply about.
We know that your assets are unique. Our full-time trust services staff will work with you to create a plan that fits your current situation.
From the big picture to the tiny details, Decorah Bank’s Trust Specialists will work with your attorney or accountant to ensure that your specific needs are met and that every facet of your account is taken care of. Whether you prefer to monitor your financial activity in-person, by mail, or online, our trust services options provide the flexibility and security you want.
Our trust services include:
- Acting as a trustee, successor trustee, or agent for all types of trusts
- Financial management – From simple bill pay to full asset management
- Investment management- For individuals or non-profits
- General estate planning to help minimize estate and gift taxes
- Estate and trust settlement
- Establishing charitable giving plans
- Farm Management
- Acting as a custodian/trustee for self-directed IRAs
Let Decorah Bank & Trust provide you and your family with the peace of mind you need.
Download our Trust Services brochure (PDF, 234 KB)
Interested in making your money work even harder? Investment Centers of America, located within Decorah Bank can help you pave a path to more financial solutions.
Investment Services. Click here to learn more.