Enriching the Community
with Financial Education Programs
As an area leader in financial education outreach, Decorah Bank & Trust has a strong commitment to financial literacy to help improve the financial lives of community members
Chat with the Experts™
There’s a lot that needs to happen beyond dollars and cents to be successful. That’s why we’re extending a Chat with the Experts™ audio series, a way for you to hear what the top experts in America have to say about topics that can help you grow. The best part? The series is provided to you for free. Listen in now!
Financial Education programs include:
- Kids’ Club:Encourage children to learn healthy saving habits at an early age with our savings account program for children ages 12 and under. Children can win monthly prizes and receive a special gift on their birthday.
Discover More about Kids’ Club
- Tours and In-class Visits: Decorah Bank Employees love to visit area classrooms and offer personalized bank tours to teach children age appropriate financial education. To schedule a tour or visit, contact our financial education director at events(at)decorahbank.com.
- Financial Education Programs: Teens at area high schools increase their financial understanding on eLearning platform, EverFi—in partnership with Decorah Bank & Trust Co.
- CORE Financial Wellness: Dave Ramsey’s CORE Financial Wellness is an eight-week workshop and self-study that teaches you how to take control of your money. CORE will take you from where you are to where you want to be so you can deal with whatever life throws at you. You’ll gain more confidence with money so that you can give, save and spend wisely, agree with your spouse about money, and plan for your future. Contact us for more information.
- Fun Gifts for Kids: Children’s games and other items are available for purchase to help your child learn about money. Give a gift that will last a lifetime… financial education! Stop by today.
- Financial Tips: Ongoing financial tips through social media and our eNewsletter. Sign up for our eNewsletter and become a fan on Facebook today.
Financial Education Articles
- Technology breaking geography barriers
- CLICK! New Mobile Deposit
- Need a gift for a high school graduate?
- Decorah Bank providing fi-ed program to area schools
- Turning Strategy into Performance
- Predictions from the Bank Presidents for 2014
- 15 tips to help plan for retirement
- The Importance of Trust
- The importance of a will
- So what are you waiting for? Let's connect!
- CORE Financial Wellness Course Begins 9/4/13. Register Now!
- Yes! There's an app for that.
- Want to be a top performer for your workplace?
- Tips for small business - Combating cyber fraud
- How to predict your own success
- Get Smart About Credit
- What top expert says about becoming successful...
- How to Buy Your First Home in 2012
- How to Protect Yourself From Fraud
- Avatars and High-Definition Video Prepare Students for Real World Financial Experiences