Enriching the Community
with Financial Education Programs
As an area leader in financial education outreach, Decorah Bank & Trust has a strong commitment to financial literacy to help improve the financial lives of community members
Financial Education programs include:
- Kids’ Club:Encourage children to learn healthy saving habits at an early age with our savings account program for children ages 12 and under. Children can win monthly prizes and receive a special gift on their birthday.
Discover More about Kids’ Club
- Tours and In-class Visits: Decorah Bank Employees love to visit area classrooms and offer personalized bank tours to teach children age appropriate financial education. To schedule a tour or visit, contact our financial education director at events(at)decorahbank.com.
- Financial Education Programs: Teens at area high schools increase their financial understanding on eLearning platform, EverFi—in partnership with Decorah Bank & Trust Co.
Download NICC Everfi Press Release (PDF, 11 KB)
- Financial Peace University: Entertaining and educational. Financial Peace University is now online and completely accessible from the comfort of your home and schedule. Contact our financial education director at events(at)decorahbank.com for more information.
- Fun Gifts for Kids: Children’s games and other items are available for purchase to help your child learn about money. Give a gift that will last a lifetime… financial education! Stop by today.
- Financial Tips: Ongoing financial tips through social media and our eNewsletter. Sign up for our eNewsletter and become a fan on Facebook today.
Chat with the Experts™
There’s a lot that needs to happen beyond dollars and cents to be successful. That’s why we’re extending a Chat with the Experts™ audio series, a way for you to hear what the top experts in America have to say about topics that can help you grow. The best part? The series is provided to you for free. Listen in now!
Financial Education Articles
- Do you need a gift for a high school graduate?
- Tips for small business - Combating cyber fraud
- How to predict your own success
- Get Smart About Credit
- What top expert says about becoming successful...
- How to Buy Your First Home in 2012
- How to Protect Yourself From Fraud
- Avatars and High-Definition Video Prepare Students for Real World Financial Experiences
Decorah Bank & Trust is not your typical bank. Contact us directly at (563) 382-9661 to see how we can make a difference for you.